NKR Center Liquidity Contribution Scoring
The Center Liquidity Contribution (CLC) program scores Member Centers based on their contribution to the pool liquidity (i.e., NDDs and pairs entered) and the “payback” of the center’s contribution (hard-to-match pairs matched and transplanted) in the form of match offers. Top scoring CLC centers are given priority.
CLC points are awarded to centers based on the following metrics:
- Non-directed donors that start chains
- Favorable blood type compatible pairs that have been matched/transplanted
- Favorable blood type incompatible pairs with a recipient cPRA < 90% that have been matched/transplanted
- Hard-to-match donors accepted as a chain end
- Remote donation
CLC points are deducted from centers based on the following metrics:
- Unfavorable blood type pairs that have been matched/transplanted
- Patients with a cPRA ≥ 90% that have been matched/transplanted
- Net chains started (NCS) when a center is below zero
- Decline of CLC targeted pairs
CLC points for Voucher Program pairs are based on the following:
- If a voucher donor has multiple recipients with different blood types, then recipient blood type is calculated using the lowest point gain, or largest deduction. (i.e., If an “O” voucher donor has two recipients, “O” and “A” points assumed are for “O” “O” pair).