- Manager, Operations
David Zhelezov is the Operations Manager of the National Kidney Registry and is responsible for managing all the logistics related to shipping kidneys. He is also a Swap Manager, Center Liaison, Project Manager and Data Analyst.
During his employment with the National Kidney Registry, Mr. Zhelezov has assisted with streamlining the systems used for tracking complicated swap configurations, moving kidneys and logistics.
David enjoys building and flying FPV racing drones in his spare time. He is also a keen hiker and avid gamer. David lives with his wife in Stamford, CT.
- Garet HilFounder and Chief Executive Officer
- Matthew Cooper, MDSurgical Director
- David Serur, MDMedical Director
- Michael Cecka, PhDLab Director
- Amy Waterman, PhDResearch Director
- Karen Miller, RNChair, Operations Committee
- Michael LolloChief Operating Officer
- Ryan MeehanChief Financial Officer
- Kevin NelsonChief Information Officer
- Joe SinacoreVice President, Network Development
- Samantha HilDirector of Marketing
- Larry McMahonDirector of Operations
- Matthew RoninDirector of Research & Technology
- Mark ZimmerDirector of Finance
- Timothy Wan, Esq.Corporate Counsel