- Director of Education & Development
Joe Sinacore leads the Education & Development initiatives for the National Kidney Registry, including the continued expansion of the paired exchange network, which is the largest in the world. His responsibilities include training transplant center staff on new products, training new centers and contributing ideas to the development organization for future products and system enhancements. He is a Center Liaison and the co-author of many medical research papers related to kidney paired exchange.
Mr. Sinacore has over 20 years of experience in business development, relationship management and operations leadership positions. Prior to joining the National Kidney Registry, Joe held leadership positions with RR Donnelley, Rapid Solutions Group and DST Output where he managed multimillion-dollar business relationships with prominent Healthcare and Financial services firms. Mr. Sinacore holds an Associate’s Degree in Business Administration from SUNY Rockland in Suffern New York.
Joe is an active member of his church, he is an officer and 3rd Degree Knight in the Knights of Columbus, a pastoral advisor, church lector, Eucharistic minister, and a religious education youth teacher. He is a gourmet cook and lives in New Jersey with his wife and daughters.
- Garet HilFounder and Chief Executive Officer
- Matthew Cooper, MDSurgical Director
- David Serur, MDMedical Director
- Michael Cecka, PhDLab Director
- Amy Waterman, PhDResearch Director
- Karen Miller, RNChair, Operations Committee
- Timothy Wan, Esq.Corporate Counsel
- Samantha HilProject Manager
- Tom D'AlessandroChief Financial Officer
- Larry McMahonDirector of Operations
- Kevin NelsonChief Information Officer
- Matthew RoninDirector of Research & Technology
- Andre CarvalhoManager, Operations