- Vice President, Network Development
Joe Sinacore is the Vice President of Network Development, responsible for new center acquisition, center development, training and education and the annual NKR awards event.
Mr. Sinacore has over 25 years of experience in business development, relationship management and operations leadership positions. Prior to joining the National Kidney Registry, Joe held leadership positions with RR Donnelley, Rapid Solutions Group and DST Output where he managed multimillion-dollar business relationships with prominent Healthcare and Financial services firms. Mr. Sinacore holds an Associate’s Degree in Business Administration from SUNY Rockland in Suffern New York.
Joe is an active member of his church, he is an officer and 4th Degree Knight in the Knights of Columbus, a pastoral advisor, church lector, Eucharistic minister, and a religious education youth teacher. He is a gourmet cook and lives in New Jersey with his wife and daughters.
- Garet HilFounder and Chief Executive Officer
- Matthew Cooper, MDSurgical Director
- David Serur, MDMedical Director
- Michael Cecka, PhDLab Director
- Amy Waterman, PhDResearch Director
- Karen Miller, RNChair, Operations Committee
- Michael LolloChief Operating Officer
- Kevin NelsonChief Information Officer
- Mark ZimmerChief Financial Officer
- Samantha HilDirector of Marketing
- Larry McMahonDirector of Operations
- Matthew RoninDirector of Research & Technology
- David ZhelezovManager, Operations
- Timothy Wan, Esq.Corporate Counsel