- Chief Information Officer
Kevin Nelson is the Chief Information Officer for the National Kidney Registry, responsible for systems design and development. He started supporting the National Kidney Registry in 2007 while working for a web development consulting firm. In 2015 he joined the National Kidney Registry full-time as a software architect and successfully converted the organization to the Agile methodology for all development projects.
Mr. Nelson has over 15 years of experience in software development. In addition, he taught application development at Bellevue College near Seattle, Washington.
Originally from the state of Washington, Kevin lives in Stratford, CT, with his wife and three sons. He is an active member of his local church, an avid gamer, and helps crew a sailboat for racing in the summers.
- Garet HilFounder and Chief Executive Officer
- Matthew Cooper, MDSurgical Director
- Michael Cecka, PhDLab Director
- Karen Miller, RNChair, Operations Committee
- Amy Waterman, PhDResearch Director
- Michael LolloChief Strategy Officer
- Ryan MeehanChief Operations Officer, Chief Financial Officer
- Samantha HilDirector of Marketing, Microsite Product Manager
- Timothy Wan, Esq.Corporate Counsel
- Joe SinacoreVice President, Network Development
- Eusebio (EJ) TamezHead Donor Search Coach