- Chief Information Officer
Kevin Nelson is the Chief Information Officer for the National Kidney Registry, responsible for systems design and development. He started supporting the National Kidney Registry in 2007 while working for a web development consulting firm. In 2015 he joined the National Kidney Registry full-time as a software architect and successfully converted the organization to the Agile methodology for all development projects.
Mr. Nelson has over 15 years of experience in software development. In addition, he taught application development at Bellevue College near Seattle, Washington.
Originally from the state of Washington, Kevin lives in Stratford, CT, with his wife and three sons. He is an active member of his local church, an avid gamer, and helps crew a sailboat for racing in the summers.
- Garet HilFounder and Chief Executive Officer
- Matt Cooper, MDSurgical Director
- David Serur, MDMedical Director
- J. Michael Cecka, PhDLab Director
- Amy D. Waterman, PhDResearch Director
- Karen M Miller, RN, BSN, CCTCChair, Operations Committee
- Timothy Wan, Esq.Corporate Counsel
- Samantha HilProject Manager
- Tom D'AlessandroChief Financial Officer
- Larry McMahonDirector of Operations
- Matthew RoninDirector of Research & Technology
- Joe SinacoreDirector of Education & Development
- Andre CarvalhoManager, Operations