- Director of Research & Technology
Matthew Ronin is the Director of Research and Technology for the National Kidney Registry, responsible for overseeing all research efforts for the organization as well as technology planning and management. He is also a member of the software development team, a Swap Manager, Center Liaison and the co-author of many medical research papers related to kidney paired exchange.
Mr. Ronin has over 15 years of experience in software architecture, systems design, information technology management and network engineering. He has held positions with Telespectrum Worldwide, Intira, DST Output, Rapid Solutions Group, Global Document Solutions, and St. Francis Hospital.
In 2016, Mr. Ronin donated his kidney through the National Kidney Registry’s Voucher Program, facilitating three transplants and generating a voucher for his daughter, in the unlikely event that she should she ever need a transplant in the future.
Matt lives in South Carolina with his wife. He participates in triathlons and enjoys flying remote-controlled airplanes that he builds himself.
- Garet HilFounder and Chief Executive Officer
- Matthew Cooper, MDSurgical Director
- David Serur, MDMedical Director
- Michael Cecka, PhDLab Director
- Amy Waterman, PhDResearch Director
- Karen Miller, RNChair, Operations Committee
- Timothy Wan, Esq.Corporate Counsel
- Samantha HilDirector of Marketing
- Larry McMahonDirector of Operations
- Kevin NelsonChief Information Officer
- Mark ZimmerChief Financial Officer
- Joe SinacoreDirector of Education & Development
- Andre CarvalhoManager, Operations