- Chief Strategy Officer
Michael Lollo serves as the Chief Strategy Officer for the National Kidney Registry and is responsible for industry-facing activities involving living donors, patients, mentors, coaches and clients.
Mr. Lollo is a non-directed living kidney donor who previously served as president of the National Kidney Donation Organization (NKDO), the largest living donor organization in the world. He is also a 21-year veteran of the NYPD who, prior to his retirement, served as Detective in the Intelligence Bureau protecting foreign and domestic diplomats and their missions in New York against terrorism and other threats. Mr. Lollo is a current member of the American Society of Transplantation’s Transplant Community Advisory Council. He enjoys mentoring and supporting individuals who are considering becoming a living kidney donor.
Originally from Queens, New York, Michael currently resides on Long Island and is a married father of three children.
- Garet HilFounder and Chief Executive Officer
- Matthew Cooper, MDSurgical Director
- Michael Cecka, PhDLab Director
- Karen Miller, RNChair, Operations Committee
- Amy Waterman, PhDResearch Director
- Kevin NelsonChief Information Officer
- Ryan MeehanChief Operations Officer, Chief Financial Officer
- Samantha HilDirector of Marketing, Microsite Product Manager
- Timothy Wan, Esq.Corporate Counsel
- Joe SinacoreVice President, Network Development
- Eusebio (EJ) TamezHead Donor Search Coach