- Chief Financial Officer
Tom D’Alessandro is the Chief Financial Officer of the National Kidney Registry and is responsible for all aspects of the financial management for the organization. He is also a Swap Manager, Center Liaison, Project Manager, and is responsible for the Voucher Program and Donor Shield.
Prior to joining the National Kidney Registry in 2012, Mr. D’Alessandro held positions in commercial real estate and education. He earned a BA from the Albany School of Business with a concentration in both Finance and Management Information Systems. He also earned a BA in History from Stony Brook University.
Tom lives on Long Island, New York with his wife and two young children. He is an avid sports fan and enjoys spending time outdoors, camping with his family.
- Garet HilFounder and Chief Executive Officer
- Matt Cooper, MDSurgical Director
- David Serur, MDMedical Director
- J. Michael Cecka, PhDLab Director
- Amy D. Waterman, PhDResearch Director
- Karen M Miller, RN, BSN, CCTCChair, Operations Committee
- Timothy Wan, Esq.Corporate Counsel
- Samantha HilProject Manager
- Larry McMahonDirector of Operations
- Kevin NelsonChief Information Officer
- Matthew RoninDirector of Research & Technology
- Joe SinacoreDirector of Education & Development
- Andre CarvalhoManager, Operations