Timothy Wan, Esq.
- Corporate Counsel
Timothy Wan, Esq. is the Chief Executive Officer of the Wan Law Group specializing in serving as General Counsel to high potential organizations. The Wan Law Group focuses on creditor’s rights, collection law, entertainment law, music law, copyright, and intellectual property.
Mr. Wan was admitted to the New York State Bar in January 2001, after graduating from Brooklyn Law School for his Juris Doctor where he was a member of the Moot Court Honor Society, and from Vassar College with a double B.A. in Political Science and Theatre in 1997. This background has fostered Mr. Wan’s trial and courtroom skills; throughout his career, he has successfully tried several hundred litigation matters, as well as successfully brought and defended appeals on healthcare-related matters to the appellate courts in the State of New York. Mr. Wan is admitted to the United States District Court for the Southern and Eastern Districts, and a member of the New York State and Suffolk County Bar Associations.
Mr. Wan is a Past Chair of the Eastern Region of the Commercial Law League of America, a Past Chair of the CLLA Young Member’s Section, past member of the Board of Governors, and President from 2019-2020. He also serves as the President of the New York State Creditors Bar Association. Mr. Wan is a two time Past President of the Infinite Exchange Chapter of BNI, a member of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry, and a member of the International Association of Commercial Collectors. Mr. Wan is a published author of the New York chapter of the textbook, Judgment Enforcement published by Aspen Publishing, is a featured columnist and on the Board of Associate Editors for Commercial Law World, and regularly lectures on topics regarding business change management, improving business efficiency, and legal strategy.
Tim is also the attorney advisor to the Commack High School Mock Trial team, and volunteers as a theatrical coach for the Half Hollow Hills “Hills on Stage” 5th grade program. Tim has been married since 2008, and lives with his wife and three children on Long Island.
- Garet HilFounder and Chief Executive Officer
- Matthew Cooper, MDSurgical Director
- David Serur, MDMedical Director
- Michael Cecka, PhDLab Director
- Amy Waterman, PhDResearch Director
- Karen Miller, RNChair, Operations Committee
- Michael LolloChief Operating Officer
- Kevin NelsonChief Information Officer
- Mark ZimmerChief Financial Officer
- Joe SinacoreVice President, Network Development
- Samantha HilDirector of Marketing
- Larry McMahonDirector of Operations
- Matthew RoninDirector of Research & Technology
- David ZhelezovManager, Operations