Meet our leadership team, dedicated to saving the lives of people facing kidney failure while protecting and supporting all living kidney donors.
- Founder and Chief Executive Officer
Garet Hil is the Founder & CEO of the National Kidney Registry. He has 30 years of business experience, including serving as Chief Executive Officer for both public and private companies. Garet became involved in transplantation when his daughter experienced kidney failure at age 10.
- Matthew Cooper, MDSurgical Director
- David Serur, MDMedical Director
- Michael Cecka, PhDLab Director
- Amy Waterman, PhDResearch Director
- Karen Miller, RNChair, Operations Committee
- Timothy Wan, Esq.Corporate Counsel
- Samantha HilProject Manager
- Tom D'AlessandroChief Financial Officer
- Larry McMahonDirector of Operations
- Kevin NelsonChief Information Officer
- Matthew RoninDirector of Research & Technology
- Joe SinacoreDirector of Education & Development
- Andre CarvalhoManager, Operations