Meet our leadership team, dedicated to saving the lives of people facing kidney failure and protecting living donors.
- Founder and Chief Executive Officer
Garet Hil is the Founder & CEO of the National Kidney Registry. He has 30 years of business experience, including serving as Chief Executive Officer for both public and private companies. Garet became involved in transplantation when his daughter was diagnosed with kidney failure at age 10.
- Matt Cooper, MDSurgical Director
- David Serur, MDMedical Director
- J. Michael Cecka, PhDLab Director
- Amy D. Waterman, PhDResearch Director
- Karen M Miller, RN, BSN, CCTCChair, Operations Committee
- Timothy Wan, Esq.Corporate Counsel
- Samantha HilProject Manager
- Tom D'AlessandroChief Financial Officer
- Larry McMahonDirector of Operations
- Kevin NelsonChief Information Officer
- Matthew RoninDirector of Research & Technology
- Joe SinacoreDirector of Education & Development
- Andre CarvalhoManager, Operations